Rules of the contest for young authors of papers, participants of ICSES 2014 Conference
- The contest is open only to the original papers, presenting the achievements of the candidate.
- The competition is for young authors, who on presentation of the paper at the conference are under the age of 35 years.
- Papers written by a single author are preferred. In the case of several co-authors of the paper the candidate must be the first author.
- The paper must be presented by the candidate at the time of the conference.
- Competition Commission, appointed by the Technical Program Committee, will be judging the contest.
- In judging the competition, the Commission takes into account three elements:
- The opinions of the reviewers qualifying paper to the Conference,
- Opinion of the chairman of the section, concerning the paper and the presentation,
- Commission opinion concerning of the paper intended for publication.
- Winners will receive a certificate which will present a representative of the Section or the chairman of the Competition Commission.
- Institutions and universities employing (delegating) winners will be informed of rewarding their employees, graduate students, or students.
ICSES 2014 Organizing Commitee